Book Valentine's

Shannon over at Book Dreaming has shared some "book valentines." I like the idea so I'm repeating it here.  I have so many favorites that I have several overflowing bookshelves at my house, I have a bunch more at school.  But here's what I'm going with today:

Best Loved

 Book(s) Currently Reading and Loving

Book(s) I love to share
 (I love to share any Elephant & Piggie Book.)

Favorite humorous book:

Book I didn't think I'd like, but ended up loving

Favorite Graphic Novel

Favorite Book that I wish had the whole series out now!

Best Plotted Series I've ever read

Favorite YA Book:



I think I'll stop here, I could of course go on and on, but these are a few of my favorites.  I'd love it if you would share some of your favorites as well!  Happy Valentine's Day!!

Also of great note the 2011 Cybil's winners have been announced and I am very excited to see some of my favorites listed.

Me...Jane by Patrick McDonnell (Picture Fiction)
I Feel Better with a Frog in My Throat: History's Strangest Cures by Carlyn Beccia (Picture Nonfiction)
I Broke My Trunk by Mo Willems (Easy Readers)
Have Fun, Anna Hibiscus by Atinuke (Early Chapter Books)
Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke (Graphic Novel)
The Cheshire Cheese Cat: A Dickens of a Tale by Carmen Agra Deedy & Randall Wright (Fantasy & Science Fiction)
Amelia Lost: The Life and Disappearance of Amelia Earhart by Candace Fleming (Nonfiction)

Comments

  1. I just read a Mo Willems book to my kindergarteners this morning. (The Pigeon Wants a Puppy) They loved it! I've never read the Elephant and Piggie ones by him. I will certainly do so now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YA MYTHOLOGY GIVEAWAY HOP

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop

My Favorite Reads Giveaway Hop