Marvelous Middle Grade Readathon

I love middle grade books, in fact, I think they are my favorite genre.  So, of course, I have to participate in this fun readathon.  Since I go back to school this week I won't be able to read as much as I'd like, but I hope to finish at least a few books.  Here's the list I will be reading from:

It's Raining Cupcakes by Lisa Schroeder
The Secret Life of Ms. Finkleman by Ben H. Winters
The Familiars by Adam Jay Epstein & Andrew Jacobson (e-book)
Jake by Audrey Couloumbis (e-book)
Miles to Go for Freedom by Linda Barrett Osborne (nonfiction)
Glory Be by Augusta Scattergood
Dumpling Days by Grace Lin

Depending on my mood, there are a bunch of others I will consider as well, books I need to read for the Beehive Book Awards (Children's Literature Association of Utah).

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining in! Just finished reading Bigger Than a Bread Box by Laurel Snyder. Off to start my next one--The Familiars!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YA MYTHOLOGY GIVEAWAY HOP

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop

My Favorite Reads Giveaway Hop