UELMA Presentation

This week I attended a conference for the Utah Educational Library Media Association.  I presented at the conference which was a new experience for me.  I confess I was rather nervous, at least until I actually started talking about the books.  Once I start talking about books I tend to forget almost everything else.  Someone did ask me if I had my power point available on my blog and I told her that I would post it, so here it is.

MIX N’MATCH Powerpoint

I will also include the three book lists I created.  These lists include information on children's books of fiction and nonfiction that work great together for book talks or curriculum needs. I have them separated into primary, middle, and secondary grades. I hope these may prove useful. Here is the link for the UELMA website where other great resources can be found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YA MYTHOLOGY GIVEAWAY HOP

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop

My Favorite Reads Giveaway Hop