CYBILS Judges Announced!



I am thrilled to say that the judges for the 2017 Cybils awards have been announced.  I'm even more thrilled to say that I am a member of the Junior/Senior High Nonfiction 1st round panel this year.  I'm excited to participate with Cybils once again, this time in a new category.  To see all the judges chosen for this year, go here.

Here are the other Junior/Senior High Nonfiction panelists:

Round 1
Rebecca Aguilar
Rebecca G. Aguilar
@RebeccaGAguilar
Anne Bennett
My Head is Full of Books
@headfullofbooks
Louise Capizzo
Nonfiction Detectives
@lcapizzo
Heidi Grange
Geo Librarian
@GeoLibrarian
Julie Jurgens
Hi Miss Julie!
@himissjulie
Round 2
Danyelle Leach
Bookshelves in the Cul-de-Sac
Thomas Maluck
Richland Library
@liberrytom
Katy Manck
Books YA Love
@booksyalove
Helen Murdoch
Helen’s Book Blog
@hcmurdoch
Jennie Rothschild
Biblio File
@kidsilkhaze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YA MYTHOLOGY GIVEAWAY HOP

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop

My Favorite Reads Giveaway Hop