YA/MG Fantasy Challenge & Marvelous Middle Grade Read-a-Thon

I've found some more fun challenges to participate in for 2012.  The first is the YA/MG Fantasy Challenge hosted by The Book Cellar.  To participate I will be doing the following:
- Read 10 YA or MG fantasy that are released in 2012
- Post a review on a personal blog or Goodreads
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012
I already have a bunch of books that I am looking forward to reading next year.  I'm excited to be a part of this.

The Marvelous Middle Grade Read-a-Thon will take place Jan 2-Jan 8, 2012. This one is being hosted by Deb Marshall at Just Deb.  I hope to get a bunch of my middle grade books read during this week.  I will not be able to read all week though since I go back to work (school) that week, but I will do what I can.  For every book I read I will donate a book to my school library.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YA MYTHOLOGY GIVEAWAY HOP

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop

My Favorite Reads Giveaway Hop